Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 defect and bad treatment in apple store Berlin

Hello Apple,

I´m writting this cause I want to complain about my situation. I placed my iphone 6 into my pocket and when I took it out, it was folded and the screen broken because of that. I didn´t have any bad movement or something that push my iphone. I just sit down with the iphone in my pocket.

Because of that I wetn to the Appel Store Berlin and I was attending for Mrs Karina Cernko. She told me that my phone had another scratchs and that means that my phone was no treat good. I mean, it´s true that my phone has another scratchs and that´s why I bought a plastic cover protection and a sticker protector for the screen but despite of that, the iphone was folded in my pocket without any exterior reason.

The woman doesn´t believe me and she doesn´t want that the garantiee pay for that. I really think that is no normal that a phone with 5 month get folded just by placing into my pocket and I´m really annoyed about how apple store in Berlin didn´t want to take care of a defect of his product by saing that I treat badly my iphone. That´s no true, just because it has a couple of scrachtes it doesn´t excuse that it folded into my pocket and therefore the screen was broken.

What can I do?

Thank you so much,

Miguel Barrero

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 9:19 AM

1 reply

iphone 6 defect and bad treatment in apple store Berlin

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.