Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drop outs while streaming music - apple tv - fios router

I am streaming Tidal music service from macbook pro and from an iphone6 through apple tv (9 months old) and verizon fios router. I experience annoying dropouts after about 30 minutes or so (sometimes more time, sometimes less time). This happens whether my wife uses her macbook pro (bought new last year), or I use mine (bought new last month), or either of our iPhone 6's. Yes, software is updated to latest version for all apple items. Per Tidal's recommendation I have adjusted Chrome's plugin settings so I should be ok there. It still would not explain why I have the same problem when I stream from my iPhone because that uses a dedicated app AND the music is playing from 'offline mode' which means the music is already downloaded onto the phone; the music is not streaming to the phone. This leads me to believe it is either the apple tv or a compatibility issue w/apple tv and my verizon fios router. Yes, I have made sure my apple tv software is up to date. Any input from you fine folks would be greatly appreciated!

AppleTV 2, iOS 8.3, iphone 6, macbook pro, verizon fios

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 11:48 AM

There are no replies.

Drop outs while streaming music - apple tv - fios router

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.