Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rotating multiple photos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to look at this problem of mine.

I just bought my first Macbook Air and I still getting used to it and working my way around as I have used Windows based laptops for many many years.

I have a problem which i don't seem to be able to solve. I have looked online and on YouTube but no luck, maybe you know the answer to this questions.

I am an inventory clerk that creates inventories and check in report for new tenants when they move into their new rental properties. Along with writing a report, I also have to take photos which I upload into my google account cloud so that the tenants / agents and landlords can look at these. The problem is that I take about 200 pictures per property and in order to keep my account within its size limit, I take all my photos via an app call CP Pro - I have to take all of these in landscape mode - I have imported these on my mac but they are all in portrait

I have looked, and with the following commands, I have got as far as follows -

Command + A (to select all photos)

Command + O (to open all the photos in Preview)

Command + A(to ensure all the photos are selected)

Command + R (to rotate al the photos)

Command + S( (to save this process)

NOW this is where I have my problem -

I confirmed that I have all the photos rotated and and that I have saved this but when I then close the finder ( i.e the window) it asks me if I want to keep the changes or convert back and it does this with every single picture..... (it doesn't matter how often I save the pictures, it always asked me this for each photos.....)

Please could you help me, I do about 3 - 4 jobs a day and take an average of 200 photos per property...... I cannot keep doing hitting enter over 600 times on a daily bases..... on windows, I just hit CTRL A, right click and rotate, job done. Surely there must be a similar solution on a mac.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate (please bare in mind that this is my first Mac, so if you have an idea, easy on the technical instructions.... =]

Thanks,

T

MacBook Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 11:36 AM

There are no replies.

Rotating multiple photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.