Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error code - File Not Found - Result Code 43 when I try to import a loop

Hi everyone,

I have just received an error message when I have tried to drag a loop from the Loops Browser to the Tracks area. The Error Message reads "File Not Found - Result Code 43 - File Audio".

I have done this same thing, dragging a loop from the loops browser into the Tracks area and into my song project many times before and so I am really puzzled as to why I am receiving this error message now.

I would be grateful for everyones input in this. Is there a work around? Or a solution this problem as I would like to fix it ASAP.

Many thanks.

iMac

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 10:42 AM

4 replies

Jun 3, 2015 3:04 PM in response to Jamiesroom

Hi everyone,

I think I may have found the solution to this problem. Well for me anyway and I just thought I would share it with anyone who maybe having a similar issue. I worked out that this error was only occuring on one particular file. And so I then went through a series of checks to see what could be causing the problem and I realised that in my case it was the file name which was too long and had unusual and probably unacceptable characters in it. By re-naming the file name and shortening it and removing any unusual characters I was then able to import new loops into the project again.

I hope this helps anyone with a similar problem.

Error code - File Not Found - Result Code 43 when I try to import a loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.