Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey i just got this iphone from this person he said he does not know his icloud for the activate part is there anyway i can fix that ?

Hey i just got this off from this person on ebay and he never told me he had a activate code on and i called him back and he said he don't know his icloud for the activate code id there anyway i can past the activate code part. can you please help me i paid to much for the phone

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 10:41 AM

14 replies

Jun 3, 2015 2:09 PM in response to tobin_chesse4

tobin_chesse4 wrote:

ok well if apple so good why can't they iphone or track the last it been at before it went dead, are there is away i can go look where my iphone has been at before it went dead ? because that lost mode really dont work i been trying to fing my phone for a year now with icloud and nothing never showed up

I assume this is a different phone you are talking about so far. IF Find my iPhone was enabled on the phone before it was lost, you can track the last location for 24 hours after communications with it were lost. As long as you haven't removed it from your account you can still see it in Find my iPhone by logging in to https://icloud.com/find if it ever connects to the Internet. And if it doesn't connect, it is useless to whoever has it now.

Hey i just got this iphone from this person he said he does not know his icloud for the activate part is there anyway i can fix that ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.