Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App names and in-app information in Chinese

Hello,

I would like to ask you if you know how to fix my problem.

Once I tried to use Chinese keyboard on my iPhone and since then I have been experiencing difficulties with it.

My iPhone shows names of applications (not Apple applications but from the third-party) and in-app information in Chinese.

I really don't know what happened. I deleted the Chinese keyboard. I turned off/on my iPhone. I reseted it as well. Nothing works.

Could you help me?

Thank you any advice.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, 64 GB

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 12:45 PM

Can you go to Settings > General > Language & Region and make sure the iPhone Language is set correctly? If it's not, you can change it there. Otherwise, you may need to backup and restore back to factory settings.

1 reply

App names and in-app information in Chinese

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.