Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone is at a black screen and wont turn on, when I try to reset it by holding the home and power button the apple logo does not show up at all. When my phone is plugged in charging it vibrates every 10-15 seconds I dont want anything deleted

my iPhone is at a black screen and wont turn on, when I try to reset it by holding the home and power button the apple logo does not show up at all. When my phone is plugged in charging it vibrates every 10-15 seconds and it still will not turn on, I don't want to hook it up to a computer because I haven't backed up my iPhone 5c and I don't want anything deleted... I can't take it to get fixed because I don't know if anything will get deleted when they fix it and I don't have the money to fix it, So I was wondering if anyone has anything that can solve this problem with my phone. If so please get back to me asap, thanks.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 2:17 PM

1 reply

Jun 5, 2015 2:30 PM in response to alexisann1515

Hi alexisann1515,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone; I know how frustrating that can be. If your iPhone isn't starting up or responding at all, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

my iphone is at a black screen and wont turn on, when I try to reset it by holding the home and power button the apple logo does not show up at all. When my phone is plugged in charging it vibrates every 10-15 seconds I dont want anything deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.