Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am using TWC for email on my ipad...since the 8.3 upgrade, I can't get my email on the ipad. Can anyone assist?

I am using TWC for email on my ipad...since the 8.3 upgrade, I can't get my email on the ipad. Can anyone assist?

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 11:53 AM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2015 1:02 PM in response to Roninsan007

Try deleting / removing the account completely and then start from scratch and Add it again entering all the correct settings?

I am not familiar with TWC, not sure what that stands for?, but this often works with other email accounts. Also if your iPad attempts to create an IMAP account by default and your ISP uses POP3 you will have to force your iPad to create a POP3 as well. Hopefully when you reconfigure your account the iPad will query your ISP and get all the correct settings for you, else contact the ISP for the settings and enter them manuall.

DOug Dyer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.