Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad will not connnect to the internet, by the wi-fi, all other devices connect

My ipad will not connect to the wi-fi home net work, but my other devices can and do how do I resolve this issue.

iPad Mini, Windows 7

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 12:48 PM

1 reply

Jun 5, 2015 12:57 PM in response to jf508

Hello there, jf508.

When troubleshooting Wi-Fi connectivity issues with your iPad, the following Knowledge Base article offers up some great recommendations:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you've gone through those steps and your issue persists, there are a few more Helpful hints in the "Get more Help" section:

Get more help

• If someone else set up your network, ask them for help. If you’re using a network at a company, school, hotel, store, or other free Wi-Fi location, find an employee for assistance.
  • If you're connected to a Wi-Fi network but you can’t get online, try to use your Wi-Fi network on other devices. If you can’t get online using your other devices, there might be a service outage. Call your cable company or internet provider for help.
  • Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. If your device can connect, you’ll need to get help with your Wi-Fi network. If it can’t connect to any Wi-Fi networks, contact Apple.
  • Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the manufacturer of your router.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

My ipad will not connnect to the internet, by the wi-fi, all other devices connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.