Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi is on, but when I click on the network I want to join (airport/timecapsule), it asks for a WPA2 password. Error!! Have an identical MacbookPro that connects fine. The password listed in keychain doesn't work. How can I remove this requirement

Macbook Pro, OSX 10.10.3 WiFi is on, but when I click on the network, I get a request for a WPA2 password. Nothing works, including the password listed in keychain. Have an identical Macbook Pro that connects fine. How do I tell it that this airport/TimeCapsule network password is the one listed in keychain?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 12:24 PM

2 replies

Wi-Fi is on, but when I click on the network I want to join (airport/timecapsule), it asks for a WPA2 password. Error!! Have an identical MacbookPro that connects fine. The password listed in keychain doesn't work. How can I remove this requirement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.