Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't sign into my iTunes and App Store when I click the sign in button it turns gray then back to blue. I know that my Apple ID and password are correct. I even changed my passcode and it still won't work can anyone plz help me!

today I signed out of Itunes and when I try to log back on the sign in button turnes grey then back to blue. I know my ID is correct because when I type it in incorrectly it says that it is incorrectly. I DONT EVEN GET A NOTIFICATION!!!!! could someone plz help

iPad, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2017 1:55 PM

I had this issue today. Spent an hour or two trying to figure it out. My Apple ID is a very old one, ending in @mac.com and I have always used this to log in. Instead, I tried the @icloud.com address as my Apple ID and it worked. However I am still not able to access the App Store on my phone. When I try to open the app it just sits there with LOADING and a spinning wheel. So not fully resolved yet.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2017 1:55 PM in response to Hannaowl

I had this issue today. Spent an hour or two trying to figure it out. My Apple ID is a very old one, ending in @mac.com and I have always used this to log in. Instead, I tried the @icloud.com address as my Apple ID and it worked. However I am still not able to access the App Store on my phone. When I try to open the app it just sits there with LOADING and a spinning wheel. So not fully resolved yet.

I can't sign into my iTunes and App Store when I click the sign in button it turns gray then back to blue. I know that my Apple ID and password are correct. I even changed my passcode and it still won't work can anyone plz help me!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.