Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stuck in accessibility mode (screen zoom)...

and now I cannot scroll about the screen. This means I cannot enter my passnumber or scroll to settings to switch off the zoom. I cannot request support either as they want my serial number..help. :-(((

iPhone 6

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 12:49 PM

Double-tap with three fingers to exit zoom mode. You can also double tap with three fingers while keeping your fingers on the screen after the second tap to control zooming. Move your fingers down the screen to zoom out. When you can see the screen again, be sure to disable Zoom in Settings > General > Accessibility.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2015 12:49 PM in response to Webtoes

Double-tap with three fingers to exit zoom mode. You can also double tap with three fingers while keeping your fingers on the screen after the second tap to control zooming. Move your fingers down the screen to zoom out. When you can see the screen again, be sure to disable Zoom in Settings > General > Accessibility.

stuck in accessibility mode (screen zoom)...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.