Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spinning Wheel

I am having the spinning wheel problem but only when on a specific website. In my case I only have the problem when I am using Linkedin and specifically when on the connections page. It will lock up on me every single time. Please help.

I did the safe mode and fixed disk permissions, (there were no problems with it) and then I reset my System Management Controller and lastly I believe I reset the PRAM. My Macbook Pro went to the select language screen and then log in screen when I pressed the Option, Command, P and R Keyes. Assuming it reset PRAM at that point.

Nothing seems to work to stop the problem though.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 1:10 PM

2 replies

Jun 3, 2015 1:32 PM in response to 1akbig1bear

If Safari doesn't load a page or webpage items are missing

Open Safari’s Preferences. Click on the Privacy icon in the toolbar. Click on the Remove All Website Data button.

Open System Preferences. Select Flash Player; click on the Advanced tab. Click on the Delete All button. Check the box labeled “Delete All Site Data and Settings” then click on the Delete Data button.

Spinning Wheel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.