Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Login Menu pops up multiple times after each login

I recently changed my iCloud password. Since then, each time I log into one of my 2 accounts on my Retina MacBookPro (OS X 10.9.5), iCloud login menus asking for the password pop up 4-5 times in succession, even when entering the correct password. I used preference pane to log out of iCloud and log back in in both accounts. This did not alleviate the problem. iCloud also forced me to generate an app specific password for FaceTime and iMessage which I did; those apps work fine. But still, each time I log out and back in, those annoying menus pop up. Does anyone know how to fix this? I am getting increasingly frustrated with the ever increasing degeneration of Apple's software and services.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), April 2013

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 1:02 PM

There are no replies.

iCloud Login Menu pops up multiple times after each login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.