Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know why a picture 5.1mb on my macbook air when burnt to a disc on a apple usb superdrive is now 3.71 mb

Does any one know why a picture 5.1 MB on my MacBook Air burnt to a disc using an Apple USB SuperDrive is 3.71 MB on that disc?

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 3:32 PM

Because you burned a small version of it of course

Select the photos in iPhoto and export using appropriate quality selections - verify the size of the exported photos and then right click on it and burn to disk - the photo on disk will be the exact same size as the one on the desktop of your Mac

LN

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2015 3:32 PM in response to islandgal65

Because you burned a small version of it of course

Select the photos in iPhoto and export using appropriate quality selections - verify the size of the exported photos and then right click on it and burn to disk - the photo on disk will be the exact same size as the one on the desktop of your Mac

LN

Does anyone know why a picture 5.1mb on my macbook air when burnt to a disc on a apple usb superdrive is now 3.71 mb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.