Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I move all my iTunes downloads from my old account if I no longer have access to it

i have a lot of movies and music on my old itune account but I can't access ex wife hacked and I canno get it. I want to put it on my new iTunes accnot. the other thing is I've chaneed it but my iPad keeps asking for my old email password and I no longer can access

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 1:45 PM

1 reply

Jun 3, 2015 6:21 PM in response to Antman55

Antman,

Content purchased on an iTunes account is perpetually tied to the account from which it was originally bought.

By the mention of "ex-wife," might we assume there has been a property split in a divorce? Your post is not clear on the current legal ownership of the content from that account. If it is now hers, then you have no claim. If it is yours, but you have lost your password, use the normal password retrieval process.

How do I move all my iTunes downloads from my old account if I no longer have access to it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.