Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headphones not working properly

Hi.

An hour ago I connected my heaphones to my mac and noticed that they weren't working properly. I'm only hearing at full sound form the right side.

I reseted the PRAM and didn't work. I tried some other things that I read on the internet and nothing seems to work...

The heaphones are fine, they are working all right in my smarphone, just not in the mac.

Thank you.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), Wi-Fi Problems

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2015 2:46 PM

Hi Nirvanes,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your Mac Book Pro. If you are having issues with one channel of your headphones, you may want to confirm whether the built-in speaker is working correctly, and/or if the ballance has been changed, as noted in the following article:

OS X Yosemite: If you can’t hear sound from your speakers

Regards,

- Brenden

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2015 2:46 PM in response to Nirvanes

Hi Nirvanes,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your Mac Book Pro. If you are having issues with one channel of your headphones, you may want to confirm whether the built-in speaker is working correctly, and/or if the ballance has been changed, as noted in the following article:

OS X Yosemite: If you can’t hear sound from your speakers

Regards,

- Brenden

Headphones not working properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.