Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate contacts on iPhone&iPad from Outlook

There are many variations of this problem. I am looking for a way to de-dupe the triplicate/quadruplicate contacts on my iPhone 5 & iPadAir 2 (iOS8.3). It is synced only through iCloud. No dupes in iCloud or on my Mac Contacts. This started when I got a new Outlook email account which I want to keep. Some contact info I had in iOS/iCloud contacts is more complete, but there are lots of duplicate contacts with email addresses only that were imported into Outlook when I switched from another email program. I definitely wanted those in Outlook. I don't have the problem in Outlook either Happy to have the non-duplicate ones in iPhone/iPad but not the quadruplicate entries. Is there any way to get them off? The info sheet attached to an older post "If you see duplicate contacts after setting up iCloud Contacts" gives instructions how to de-dupe OSX but that is not where I have the problem. Please advise! Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3, on iPad Air2

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 3:51 PM

There are no replies.

Duplicate contacts on iPhone&iPad from Outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.