Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I change the folder where photos are imported to?

I'm trying to help my wife out with importing photos from her iPhone in Windows (Windows 7). Her photos were being imported automatically when she synced her phone with iTunes. The thing is, the folder where they were being imported to apparently doesn't exist anymore, so it generates an error now, when the iTunes tries to import the photos.

In an older version of iTunes I was able to find the option to change the folder where photos were imported, but I can 't find it in iTunes 12. Where is this option in iTunes now? Thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, Using Apple camera app

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2015 5:55 PM

Photos are not imported automatically from the device during sync, although most might make their way to you computer if you have set up iCloud and Photo Stream. Take a look at Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply

Where do I change the folder where photos are imported to?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.