Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fantastical no access to your calendars

Hi!

I get this strange message when I open Fantastical on the apple watch: "No access to your calendars" you can enable access on your Iphone.

I checked privacy and fantastical is allowed to access Calendars and reminders.

I checked Fantastical app settings and all access is allowed.

Any ideas?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), Retina 2012, 16Gb, I7, 512 SSD

Posted on Jun 4, 2015 1:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2015 2:53 AM

I had this =- went to Fantastical on the phone, Preferences, Watch and changed a setting (Glance to list rather than next event) and all seems fine now

3 replies

Oct 29, 2015 2:28 AM in response to Radeonus

I had the same issue, and just followed the steps here - https://flexibits.com/fantastical-watch/faq

Which are:

Why does Fantastical say that I don't have access on my Apple Watch?

If Fantastical says it doesn't have access on your Apple Watch, please try the following:

1. Disable the glance and complications.
  2. Restart your iPhone and then restart your Apple Watch.
  3. Try to open the Fantastical app on your Apple Watch again. If it works, you can enable the glance and complications again.
  4. If it doesn’t work, remove Fantastical from your iPhone and Apple Watch and download it again from the App Store.
  5. After installing it on your Apple Watch, a dialog should appear on the iPhone asking for access to calendars.

Fantastical no access to your calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.