Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blind Son wanting to purchase iphone for him as a bday but not sure if the iphone would work for him/not sure if he would be able to use it considering he has no sight at all

My son is blind he has no vision at all, I was wanting to purchase a iphone for his 21st bday but i am not sure if this would be a good idea because i am not sure if the phone will advise him of whom is calling him. i own a iphone 5c and i have found a feature called accessibility which i have found the voice over but i dont see a feature with the phone will talk to him advising him of his calls. i know there is siri which i played around with that and that is cool. Can someone advise me on if the I phone would work for him. He has tons and tons of cd's and i just wanted to get the iphone so we could load everything on itunes and he listen to his music and also call his friends.

Posted on Jun 4, 2015 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2015 12:10 PM

One more question do the ipod have a feature for the blind perhaps it would be best if i just purchase ipod nano

1 reply

Blind Son wanting to purchase iphone for him as a bday but not sure if the iphone would work for him/not sure if he would be able to use it considering he has no sight at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.