Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I subscribed to podcasts in iTunes and checked sync podcasts to my iPhone. I also have the Podcast app on the iPhone and activated subscriptions within the iPhone app. Now it duplicates & turns off subscriptions within the app. Help pls?

I subscribed to podcasts in iTunes and checked sync podcasts to my iPhone. I also have the Podcast app on the iPhone and activated subscriptions within the iPhone app. Now it duplicates & turns off subscriptions within the app. Help pls?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 4, 2015 12:30 PM

1 reply

Jul 31, 2015 9:39 AM in response to OliverStr

I have a lot of problems with syncing podcasts, this helps a bit

Sync or transfer podcasts - Apple Support

but it is not quite true. I have found if I change the podcast settings on iPhone then it doesn't sync these changes back to iTunes but does work from iTunes to iPhone. Answer is do all the management in iTunes and not on your phone as every time I sync'd a new version appeared on iPhone, eventually it looked like this:

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.