Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hotspot problem

my iphone 5s is not showing hotspot option in cellular.i updated my phone to ios 8.3 but still the same problem.......help me to come out of that problem....

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 4, 2015 1:55 PM

1 reply

Jun 6, 2015 12:50 PM in response to Jaimin28

Hello there, Jaimin28.

When troubleshooting Personal Hotspot on your iPhone, the following Knowledge Base article offers some great and in-depth steps:

iOS: Troubleshooting Personal Hotspot - Apple Support

Start with these recommendations:

Basic troubleshooting

1. See if your iOS device, computer, and wireless plan all meet the system requirements for Personal Hotspot.
  2. Make sure Personal Hotspot is on: Tap Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot.
  3. Check the Internet connection on your iOS device: Tap Safari and load a new webpage.
  4. If one connection type doesn't work, try another. For example, instead of connecting using Wi-Fi, use USB or Bluetooth.
  5. Turn Personal Hotspot off and on: Tap Settings > Personal Hotspot or Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot.
  6. Install the latest version of iOS.
  7. Reset your network settings: Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
  8. If you still see the issue, restore the iPhone.

If you're still experiencing issues, try the steps below.

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards,

Pedro.

hotspot problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.