Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The "X-Apple-AMD-Action_message" Error When Trying to Sign-In.

Just An Hour Ago I Was Trying to Install A Game to Play Out of Boredom & I Noticed It Wouldn't Install. I Figured It Was My iPhone Just Being Dumb. So I Closed The AppStore & Removed It From Backgrounding. I Went Back In & Tried to Install A Different Game. Still Wouldn't Install. So I Went INto My Settings & Signed Out of My Apple iD. When Trying to Sign-In Again, I Get The "X-Apple-AMD-Action_message". I've Looked Around & Everything I've Found About It Involved Having A MacBook, Which I Don't Have... I REALLY Don't Want to Reset My iPhone Because There's Just So Much On It & It's Too Much of A Hassle to Put Everything Back On. So If Anyone Could Help Me Out, I'd Appreciate It! Thank's! (:

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1

Posted on Jun 4, 2015 10:30 PM

10 replies

Aug 16, 2015 6:37 AM in response to KneeGrowJay

TThis same message was ******* me off for two days. Here's what fixed it on my iPhone 6 Plus. Go to Music then sign out of music. Turn phone off, wait 30 seconds and power it up. Go back into music and sign in using Apple ID. Another message pops up on phone asking you to sign in after you just signed in, click to use current ID and sign in again. This fixed mine.

The "X-Apple-AMD-Action_message" Error When Trying to Sign-In.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.