Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to connect more than one beats wireless headphones to receive audio from an iPhone simultaneously

I have an iPhone 6+ which I use for music and data recording while running, often go out with my dad or a running partner.

Recently got Beats Wireless headphones and connected to the phone with ease.

Question: Is it possible to connect both mine and my running partners beats to my phone at the same time so we can listen to the same music from a single device.
When I've tried it connects both sets but defers audio to only one set of headphones.

Running iphone 6+ on iOS 8.3. Headphones I'm trying to connect are Beats Solo2 Wireless and Powerbeats In-ear.

Thanks
Andrew

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 7, 2015 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2015 7:22 AM

99% sure you can't

99% sure you can't on any device which support bluetooth at least no computer or device I ever came across support that

1 reply

Is it possible to connect more than one beats wireless headphones to receive audio from an iPhone simultaneously

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.