Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to subscribe to podcasts

Version 12.1.2.27-

This has been an ongoing issue for awhile now. Just an annoyance. I finally have time to try to fix this but so far am drawing a blank.

For sometime now, "some" of my podcasts quit updating. Not because iTunes thinks I quit listening. There's no indicator telling me that.

In an attempt to jog this, I hit unsubscribe, the tried to re-subscribe. This didn't work. I press the subscribe button and It would depress, but nothing else.

I then unsubscribed from all my podcasts, and deleted them. When I went to re-subscribe to them, same thing. I could depress the subscribe button, but nothing else would happen.

I CAN manually download them by clicking on the "get" button.

Posted on Jun 8, 2015 8:38 AM

3 replies

Nov 14, 2015 11:49 AM in response to silvasp

Yes,

I am having the same problem, with "Big Picture Science" and "Skeptics Guide to the universe"

I ran a packet capture when hitting Subscribe and iTunes appears to connect to a server for a short period.

Maybe there is something wrong with the feed URL

I think the Big Picture Science podcast changed its feed recently.

I am going to check with them for more troubleshooting.

Unable to subscribe to podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.