Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Sign Into App Store On IPad

I can't download any apps or update them because I can't sign into the App Store. I am sure my Apple ID and password are correct because it works on my iPhone and also iTunes on the computer. When I type in my Apple ID and password on the iPad, it just won't do anything. It doesn't show any error messages, just nothing.

I sign into iCloud just fine. I tried restarting the iPad but it still doesn't work. Anyone knows what's going on?

I have iPad Air 2.

Thanks!!

iPad Air

Posted on Jun 9, 2015 3:03 PM

9 replies

Jun 10, 2015 3:32 AM in response to brandatan

Try this next. You will not lose any data, but you will have enter your device settings again. The iPad will also restart on its own. Reset all settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset all settings.

Sometimes in situations like this, it helps if you restore the device. I don't normally suggest that unless it is a last resort. However, it's not the end of the world either. I have restored devices several times and it has always helped with whatever issues I had. I would prefer finding another way, but keep it in mind,

Can't Sign Into App Store On IPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.