Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center Unlinking (Clash Of Clans)

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if there was a way to unlink a game from one of my old Game Center Accounts. I wanted to start over but it would always load that file even when I delete it from both my phone and account.

- Kevin

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 10, 2015 3:02 PM

3 replies

Jun 28, 2017 4:38 PM in response to zendaisushi

My case is I originally played bbeach at android and I linked it to my ipad. Then, I would like to link my coc(originally played in android) too at my ipad but it won't cause th4 coc is already installed in my ipad played by my brother b4. so, I erase the ipad contents. started a new apple id. And then I successfully linked my coc lvl 150 (played android) to my the ipad with that new apple id. But my problem is. bbeach is linked at the old apple id. And I want it to linked to the new apple id i created. Is it possible to unlinked bbeach from old apple id????? and link it to my new apple id?? tnx for the help

Game Center Unlinking (Clash Of Clans)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.