Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download any app from App Store using iOS 8.3

I Have downloaded 4 or 5 apps after that I have this problem that no app want to be downloaded I have enter my id and password more and more but with no result

please if if any one can help me please

Posted on Jun 10, 2015 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2015 4:49 PM

IF you explain what happens when you try to download apps, it might help, but in the absence of any further information from you, try signing out of your ID, restart your iPad and then sign in again.

Settings>iTunes & App Store>Apple ID. Sign out. Restart the iPad by holding down on the power button until the slider bar appears, then slide to the right to shut down. Hold the power button until the Apple logo appears to power up again. Go back to the settings as described above and sign in again. Try to download apps. If that doesn't work, post back with your results and provide details.

26 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2015 4:49 PM in response to eIsc

IF you explain what happens when you try to download apps, it might help, but in the absence of any further information from you, try signing out of your ID, restart your iPad and then sign in again.

Settings>iTunes & App Store>Apple ID. Sign out. Restart the iPad by holding down on the power button until the slider bar appears, then slide to the right to shut down. Hold the power button until the Apple logo appears to power up again. Go back to the settings as described above and sign in again. Try to download apps. If that doesn't work, post back with your results and provide details.

Jun 10, 2015 7:05 PM in response to Demo

I think I am having somewhat of a similar issue. I cannot log into the App Store or the iTunes store on my ipad Mini (iOS 8.3).

It is definitely not an issue of the wrong Apple ID or password since:

1. i used the same Apple ID/password to log into this forum;
  2. I can log into FaceTime using the same Apple ID /password on the iPad mini;
  3. I can log into the App Store through iTunes on my mac . The account information, including a positive balance, is correct;
  4. I don't get the "Could Not Sign In Your Apple ID or password is incorrect" pop up on the iPad mini as i do when i purposely put in the wrong password.

I have tried to sign in on the iPad Mini a number of ways, all with no success including:

1. Settings > iTunes & App Store. The Apple ID is correct and password box is greyed out and says "required". When i type in the correct password then click "Sign In", nothing happens other that the color of "Sign in" changes form grey to blue.
  2. in the App store App in the "Featured" tab at the bottom, clicking on the "Sign In" button cause a pop-up box. After choosing "Use Existing Apple ID" and filling in the correct Apple ID and password then clicking ok, again nothing happens.

After googling for possible solutions, I have tried the following without success

1. Cycled the power on and off as suggested above
  2. Cycling between setting the the time between manually or automatically;
  3. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings;
  4. Syncing in iTunes with Computer

Settings > Restrictions is off (although i also enabled it but allowing "Installing Apps" to no effect)

Any suggestions short of a factory reset then restore from iTunes on my mac would be appreciated

I can't download any app from App Store using iOS 8.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.