Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please Help! I have 'Delivery reports' from postmaster@... and I can't delete them from Mail

I have 6 messages in my email Junk folder. I delete them from the junk folder and they go to the trash can. I empty the trash can and the darn messages jump right back into the Junk folder. I've run virus scans (Trend Micro for Mac) and no threats are found.

User uploaded file

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this mess?

Thank you.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), Trend Micro Internet Security/Mac

Posted on Jun 10, 2015 6:46 PM

4 replies

Jun 10, 2015 7:20 PM in response to mardiba

Ok. I did solve this myself. I keep a Gmail account for when I travel, but I rarely use it. I identified that the problem emails were actually Gmail so I just deleted the Gmail account from my Macbook. The emails are gone.

I don't know if not being able to delete Gmail account junk mail via Macbook Mail is a normal function of Mail or not.

Please Help! I have 'Delivery reports' from postmaster@... and I can't delete them from Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.