Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am from Nepal and I bought an iPhone6 around a month ago. The bottom right corner of the screen is already loose. I just can't find a way out what can be done from here

I am from Nepal and I bought an iPhone6 around a month ago. The bottom right corner of the screen is already loose. I just can't find a way out what can be done from here

iPhone 6

Posted on Jun 11, 2015 3:44 AM

10 replies

Jun 15, 2015 2:01 PM in response to prajwalshr

I am very sorry to hear about your problem. I hope you will get it fixed soon.

Hey can you help me with other info. Do NTC provide nano sim for iPhone 6? or Is there any other way to make existing sim work for iPhone 6, like those street side vendors use to cut sim to make it micro, Do they do that for nano too? It would be very helpful. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.