Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete iTunes U course

How do you delete an iTunes U course account, if you did it my mistake? It was not my attention to become an instructor, I just wanted to check one of the courses I am following. Then suddenly I had created a course. How do you delete the course and undo yourself as a teacher of an institution?

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 11, 2015 3:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2015 3:29 PM

To delete a course in Course Manager, click the gear icon to the right of the course row.

To delete a course with iPad:

• Tap "My Courses" at the top
  • Pull down if you don't see the Edit button
  • Tap Edit in the top-left
  • Tap the course you want to delete
  • Tap the trash can in the top-left

I don't believe you can "undo yourself" as an instructor, at least with the existing UI. You could contact AppleCare and see if they can make that change for you.

Hopefully that helps?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2015 3:29 PM in response to carmenfromkøbenhavn

To delete a course in Course Manager, click the gear icon to the right of the course row.

To delete a course with iPad:

• Tap "My Courses" at the top
  • Pull down if you don't see the Edit button
  • Tap Edit in the top-left
  • Tap the course you want to delete
  • Tap the trash can in the top-left

I don't believe you can "undo yourself" as an instructor, at least with the existing UI. You could contact AppleCare and see if they can make that change for you.

Hopefully that helps?

Delete iTunes U course

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.