Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE MOTION 5 shortcut don't work on Yosemite

APPLE MOTION 5 (5.1 -- 5.2) shortcut don't work on Yosemite in Italian ill read shortcut tips on official manual but when ill play it don't work, why this?

How can i fix this problem?

thanks to all..

Final Cut Pro X, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jun 11, 2015 6:28 AM

4 replies

Jun 18, 2015 2:26 AM in response to BenB

Yes for example:

In the layers tab move object up and down, layer by layer or group:

User uploaded file

Timeline Zoom in & out don't have shortcut, I set me through by command --> customize

command+, Zoom In - command+. Zoom out

or view canvas to 100% opt+z don't work;

or see/close HUD F7 don't work;

it is estimated that 40% of the keyboard shortcuts do not work, WHY THIS?

thanks!

Jun 18, 2015 5:42 AM in response to Community User

Well, on my keyboard (US English) Shift-Z is fit to window, moving layers is Command with left/right bracket keys.

First, go to the Motion menu, to Commands, and verify you are set to use the Standard Set of commands.

If that is set properly, quit Motion. Then hold the Option and Command keys at the same time, while launching Motion, and in the window you'll see, tell it to delete the preference files.

Jun 18, 2015 6:09 AM in response to BenB

I tried to run your tips, but nothing has changed, it's probably a problem with the Italian keyboard, for example, when moving layers is Command with left / right bracket keys, instead of moving the object me opens the setting of the frame viewer.

User uploaded file

I do not know really very strange addition to the fact that when I open 5.2 movement to set a new project takes 30-40 seconds before i can play with the usual color wheel that spins waiting.

User uploaded file

APPLE MOTION 5 shortcut don't work on Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.