Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need help to sync my old iPhone with my new ones. my oldest iPhone was with an old apple id and it has most of my music which i won't like to loose. please help

I have 3 iPhone, my oldest one was linked to an old computer which I gave away, how can i sync my music on my iPhone 4 with my new iTunes without loosing my music?

iPhone 4, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 11, 2015 11:40 PM

1 reply

Jun 11, 2015 11:55 PM in response to janetfromparis

Did you already check this user help article?

Syncing to a "New" Computer or replacin…

There is also 3rd party software to copy your music to your new computer.

Music you bought in iTunes can be downloaded again for free, if you are using the same Apple ID on your new device:

Use iTunes in the Cloud

If you don’t have a backup of your iTunes library and your old computer is unavailable, you can download past purchases made with your Apple ID through iTunes in the Cloud.

If you have multiple Apple IDs, you might find it easier to transfer purchases from a device after authorizing your new computer with your Apple ID.

If you previously subscribed to iTunes Match, you can turn on iTunes Match once your new computer is authorized.

copied from How to move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Support

i need help to sync my old iPhone with my new ones. my oldest iPhone was with an old apple id and it has most of my music which i won't like to loose. please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.