Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

finishing a book in iPhoto and got the spinning wheel when I went to buy book - it won't stop spinning and I am not able to do anything in iPhoto now. All ok if I move to other things. Any suggestions as to how to make the wheel stop spinning?

Creating a book in iPhoto and went to click on buy book - got the spinning wheel and it won't stop spinning. All other programs working fine but I am not able to buy my book or do anything else in iPhoto. the wheel just keeps on spinning - any suggestions as to how to make this stop and will I lose the book that I created if I shut down and restart?

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013)

Posted on Jun 12, 2015 9:40 AM

1 reply

Jun 12, 2015 10:17 AM in response to bensmom326

First use the  ➙ Force Quit menu to close iPhoto. Launch iPhoto and preview the book according to this Apple document: Preview a print project in Photos, iPhoto, or Aperture to avoid issues - Apple Support

Also:

• what system are you running?
  • what iPhoto version are you using?
  • what fixes have you tried?
  • where is your library located?
  • did you apply any updates or upgrades just prior to the problem occurring?
  • are you running a "managed" or "referenced" library?
  • what type of Mac?
  • how much free space on your boot drive?
  • can you create that preview PDF file of the book?

User uploaded file

finishing a book in iPhoto and got the spinning wheel when I went to buy book - it won't stop spinning and I am not able to do anything in iPhoto now. All ok if I move to other things. Any suggestions as to how to make the wheel stop spinning?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.