Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone keeps on saying 'Storage almost full' and i have 0 bytes available even i've deleted more than 2000 photos and 20 apps . What should i do ?

I had problems with my phone memory storage. When i was about to take a picture, it keeps saying not enough storage.

So i opened my usage information and..

it says i have 0 bytes available. Then i deleted more than 2000 picture & more than 20 apps.

IT'S STILL THE SAME.

still 0 bytes available. i do hard reset after it. and i look to the usage information again. it said 1,4gb free.

A minute later, a notification came to me : Storage almost full, then i go to the usage information.

It's back to 0 bytes available.

after that i keep on deleting apps, and it has no effect at all. i've deleted more photos & videos, but nothing's change.

I've read the tips about changing my phone date into past months, i did, and i restart my phone after that.

It says 900mb available, i pressed back, and press usage again, It says 0 bytes available.

I can't take any pictures because of this.

Also after that i tried to delete my path, instagram, twitter and it still remains the same. Now i can't even download it back.

About recently deleted photos, that features only works on ios8 right ?

I haven't updated my ios for now, still on ios7.

How could i updated my ios if i don't have enough storage for it. i can't even download an app / taking picture !

But the strange things is, sometimes this full storage case happens most when my phone battery is low. And back like normal when i charged it to more than 80%, but this time it doesn't matter how's my battery condition, it's still 0 bytes available all the time.

When i checked it on my computer, it says that i have more than 500mb free, i still can even add more musics using my computer.

i could capture a screen, but not taking pictures / videos.

Last night i slept with 600mb available on my phone, and when i wake up, it says 0bytes available. It's so stressful.

Anyone have a same case with me ? Please help me how to get rid of this issue. Thankyou.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1

Posted on Jun 12, 2015 12:13 PM

1 reply

Jun 12, 2015 12:31 PM in response to dmacchiato

Try to reset the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again. You will not lose any data by resetting, but it can cure some glitches.

If this does not help, setting it up as new device would be the next step:

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

If this does not work, set it back to factory settings, without using a backup, explained here:

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

My phone keeps on saying 'Storage almost full' and i have 0 bytes available even i've deleted more than 2000 photos and 20 apps . What should i do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.