Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am now no longer able to comment on The Guardian website as it tells me I need a more recent browser

Yet another issue with this utterly useless iPad, which gives me nothing but trouble.

I am now no longer able to comment on The Guardian website as it tells me I need a more recent browser.

iI'm this close to dowsing it in petrol and setting it on fire.

Posted on Jun 12, 2015 4:42 PM

2 replies

Jun 13, 2015 10:17 AM in response to TransactBrazil

I have exactly the same issue as of yesterday. And having checked the web page source this is entirely down to a change the Guardian has made, and nothing to do with the iPad. The pages work perfectly well still with recent iPads, but they have changed the way they use a test to detect older devices and now - either deliberately or by accident - bar older devices from using comments. Using the iPad Guardian app is no real help either.

I suggest you report the issue to them, as I have.

I am now no longer able to comment on The Guardian website as it tells me I need a more recent browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.