You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I print out wechat messages?

I'd like to print out 8 months worth of wechat messages. I'm aware that I can screenshot and print the photos, however because of the length of messages I'd like to print, this would take some time. Is there an easier way to print them? Thanks!

iPhone 5c

Posted on Jun 12, 2015 8:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2015 8:45 PM

You could check with the support for that particular app to see if they have some method. As far as the native iOS Messages app there is not anything. It requires either a copy and paste into something, printing as you indicated in your post as photos, or a 3rd party program to copy the messages and then send to the printer. I've used TouchCopy from Wide Angle Software and was very happy with it. It works on both the Windows and Mac platform and does a good job. Well worth the price. It does more than just handle messages too. The only thing that may be a drawback is whether or not it can access the information in this app you are using for messages. It may not, you could only try. They have a free version of the software that has limited features, but you may be able to determine if it works with your app.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 12, 2015 8:45 PM in response to mchesbro1

You could check with the support for that particular app to see if they have some method. As far as the native iOS Messages app there is not anything. It requires either a copy and paste into something, printing as you indicated in your post as photos, or a 3rd party program to copy the messages and then send to the printer. I've used TouchCopy from Wide Angle Software and was very happy with it. It works on both the Windows and Mac platform and does a good job. Well worth the price. It does more than just handle messages too. The only thing that may be a drawback is whether or not it can access the information in this app you are using for messages. It may not, you could only try. They have a free version of the software that has limited features, but you may be able to determine if it works with your app.

Can I print out wechat messages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.