Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PLEASE HELP ME

My phone keeps turning on by itself after I turn it off. Also, it keeps vibrating even tough I am not getting a message or any other reason. what is going on and how can i fix it?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 12, 2015 11:58 PM

4 replies

Jun 13, 2015 10:32 AM in response to kaaviya

Try resetting it to Factory Settings and then restore it from a backup (make sure you back it up to iTunes or iCloud before you do the Factory Settings reset).

And you might want to just Factory Reset, and set it up as a new device so it is clean to see if the issue is still occurring. If it is not, then reset to Factory Settings again, and then restore it to the backup to see if the issue comes back or remains resolved. Obviously, if it comes back, then it is something that is on your device that is causing the issue, and you would have to Reset to Factory one more time, then rebuild it from scratch.

Do your iCloud or iTunes backup first:

How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support

To reset to Factory Settings: Settings>General>Erase All Content and Settings

The device will then ask you to set it up. You can do any sign ins that it is asking for, but set it up as New

Then see if the issue is resolved

If it is, repeat the reset to Factory, and then when it asks if you want to restore from a backup, select the one you made just prior to the reset to Factory

Then see if the issue remains resolved, or if it comes back

If it remains resolved, then it just needed to be restored

If it comes back, then there is something that is corrupted in your data and settings, and you will need to reset to Factory again, and set it up as new, then manually download purchases:

Downloading Past Purchases by Country

Best of luck,

GB

PLEASE HELP ME

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.