Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot sign in to either Messages or Facetime on my iPad. I get an error saying to check my network connection and that I cannot sign in. However, I am able to sign in from my laptop and my Mac and my apple ID is valid on other apps and devices.

I cannot sign in to either Messages or Facetime on my iPad. I get an error message saying cannot sign in and to check my network connection. It should be noted I can connect on my MacBook Pro and my desktop Mac and my apple ID is valid on other apps. I have tried every help suggestion on the Apple support pages. Thanks!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 13, 2015 5:08 PM

3 replies

I cannot sign in to either Messages or Facetime on my iPad. I get an error saying to check my network connection and that I cannot sign in. However, I am able to sign in from my laptop and my Mac and my apple ID is valid on other apps and devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.