Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can the 2015 Macbook pro 13" Retina run dual 27" external displays?

I am new to Macbooks and using external displays with them. I have the early 2015 Macbook pro 13" Retina edition. Can I run dual 27" external monitors? I am currently running 2 24" dell monitors and they seem to work great with the option of running the internal retina display right on the macbook pro. All three work great together as well. I do not have 27" monitor's to test with so I want to be sure I can run that size monitor setup and be ok before I buy anything. I really do not care about 4K or anything like that. I just like larger monitors and 27" is the perfect fit for myself.

Also if anyone has any recommendations on 27" monitors for gaming and movies that are cost efficient ($500 or less). please let me know. I am open to all options, glossy, antiglare, IPS preferably, any company, etc.

I appreciate all of the feedback in advance. And sorry if this was already asked on here somewhere, I did not see the answer.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 13, 2015 6:42 PM

4 replies

Can the 2015 Macbook pro 13" Retina run dual 27" external displays?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.