Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I upload photos to send to Walgreens for printing, or upload to post to Facebook?

I go to Finder, click on Pictures, and I see my recent vacation photos in a single folder. I can open that folder and view my vacation photos, but cannot access them to send off for printing to a store of my choosing (i.e. Walgreens), or even post them to Facebook (i.e. in an Album from my Mac where I can see what I am selecting!). When I try to do either of these things, my vacation photos folder is "greyed out" -- not available for selecting to choose or upload photos.

I am looking for step by step help as someone who does NOT know her way around a Mac, and none of the answers or technical manuals I have reviewed addresses my problem. Many posts are older, before the new Apple photo set-up, or simply do not relate (Please do not refer me to someone else's post : )

It would also be helpful to know, conclusively, if Apple now demands that you use their printing service exclusively if you want to select/print photos the easy way from the iCloud library. Thank you!

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 14, 2015 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2015 12:38 PM

This is for iHoto but is still pretty much the same for Photos - How to Access Files in iPhoto

LN

3 replies

How do I upload photos to send to Walgreens for printing, or upload to post to Facebook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.