Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I not allowed to create or update content?

I just want to post a question.

Here is the question and content. Any administrators care to put it in the proper place.

How come all the apps I have don't show up on iTunes?

I want to update my apps on iTunes since I cant do them on the iPad, but where are they? None of them show up and I keep getting all these error codes. 5002 and 5105

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Jun 14, 2015 11:33 AM

7 replies

Jun 15, 2015 12:04 AM in response to jckinnick

Where don't they show up, in the Apps part of your iTunes library (have they ever been downloaded or copied onto that computer ?), or in the Purchased section for redownloading ? If they don't show in the Purchased section then have you moved countries since buying them, and checked to see if you've hidden them : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

For error 5105 try : Error code 5105

For 5002 : iTunes Store Error message 5002

Jun 15, 2015 11:39 PM in response to jckinnick

If the apps are on your iPad but not your computer's iTunes library then File > Devices > Transfer Purchases should copy them over to the Apps section of your library. If that does copy them over then any available updates for them should show in the Updates section of the Apps part of your library,

User uploaded file

And you can then either download all updates (button bottom right of that screen), or download updates to individual apps (right-click an app and select 'update app'). They should then show on the iPad's Apps tab with an 'Update' button against (I haven't got any updates so mine don't show Update) :

User uploaded file

You've synced the iPad to the computer before, it's not the first time being synced ?

Jun 19, 2015 11:39 PM in response to jckinnick

Your content will only be where you put it, that applies to apps, podcasts, music, films etc. Have you tried copying them back from your phone via File > Devices > Transfer Purchases ? If they don't copy then redownload them on your computer.

(When you post on these forums your post goes straight into the forum that you selected to post it in, moderators generally don't get involved unless a fellow user reports it e.g. It's been posted in the wrong forum so needs relocating (in which case the entire thread would be moved, it wouldnt be split into 2 separate threads and only half of it moved), or if it's thought that that it violates the forum's terms of use in some way. If you have an unrelated question to your original post then it's generally best to start a new thread with a suitable title and not post on a existing thread.)

Why am I not allowed to create or update content?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.