Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can I download OS X10.5.8 not on here anymore

where can I download OS X 10.5.8 or the earlier OS X 10.5.4 I need to restore my power Mac G5 2.0 ghz dual core or can I still order it from apple ????

PowerMac, Mac OS X (10.5.7)

Posted on Jun 14, 2015 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2015 1:20 PM

You cannot download it. But you may find an installer DVD set for sale on eBay or Amazon.com. You can also call Apple Support and ask if they still have replacement discs for sale (doubt it, but try.)

Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes

international calling numbers..

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2015 1:20 PM in response to jb2008

You cannot download it. But you may find an installer DVD set for sale on eBay or Amazon.com. You can also call Apple Support and ask if they still have replacement discs for sale (doubt it, but try.)

Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes

international calling numbers..

where can I download OS X10.5.8 not on here anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.