Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Color correction feature not appearing for all clips.

The clips in my edit are not showing the feature you can select to make color correction changes (the three sliders on the rainbow panel). How can I color correct my clips if this feature is now showing up? Is it an analyzing problem?

In the inspector window at the top right, now option to correct color is appearing. Please send suggestions. Thanks.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Jun 15, 2015 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2015 7:01 PM

What version are you using? Color correction is an effect that has to be applied to each clip from the effects browser.

7 replies

Jun 15, 2015 8:30 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

Hey Tom. I am using version 10.2.1.

On other projects, I have been able to color correct for individual clips by clicking on the arrow in the inspector window that takes you to the three slider color correction window. However, I am not seeing how to get there with this project. I simply have the Effects tab selected but it does not let me go to the color correct window. I am including a photo of what I see. It is in Spanish, but I am sure you can understand FCP X.

User uploaded file

Sep 3, 2015 11:40 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

Go To> Color Board, and Command 6 can bring you to the Color Board, however, it still doesn't solve the actual problem of the EFFECTS tab. The "hide/show" toggle is not available (i have FCP 10.2.1) so the "Color Correction" or "Masking" options are not available when editing a video clip. Anyone figure out this problem? It would be extremely helpful. Thank you.

Answer: Command 6, add color correction. Too simple. ug... thanks everyone.

Color correction feature not appearing for all clips.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.