Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help

hello...

my sis you have iphone 5

Perform charging device

and Then has re-charged

When the device driver

appeared to me a message

ICloud and we cant remeber the name of email

apple id pleas help me,

my sis need your phone and i have all infomation Belonging to the iphone my sis crying on your phone

plz help

iphone 5 ios 8.1.1

serial Numer : F1******TWF

IMEI : *******

and this pic for phone my sis now

CPU : armv7sUser uploaded file

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.1, null

Posted on Jun 15, 2015 7:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2015 7:56 PM

If you have your device Activation Locked, then you are going to have to remember the email address that you used for the Apple/iCloud ID that you used to enable the Activation Lock, so that you can do one of the two options listed in this support article:

Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account - Apple Support

If you can remember the email you used for the account, you can go to FORGOT APPLE ID to find your ID and reset your password.

Cheers,

GB

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2015 7:56 PM in response to Alosh hawi

If you have your device Activation Locked, then you are going to have to remember the email address that you used for the Apple/iCloud ID that you used to enable the Activation Lock, so that you can do one of the two options listed in this support article:

Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account - Apple Support

If you can remember the email you used for the account, you can go to FORGOT APPLE ID to find your ID and reset your password.

Cheers,

GB

Jun 15, 2015 8:09 PM in response to Alosh hawi

I have provided the only solution that is available to you. You must know the Apple ID or the email address that was associated with that Apple ID. How can you not remember your email address? Go to the link I provided, and keep trying all of the email addresses you have ever used. See if you can get a hit on your Apple ID via that method.

Best of luck,

GB

Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.