Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are my print settings in preview not working?

All I did was change the resolution of my display (from 1680 x 1050 to 1344 x 756), yet no matter what size I make the image of a shipping lable, nor on the print settings menu, no matter what percentage I set the size to, it will print as if I set "fill to page"! I took a label that was 6 inches high, printed it, and it blew up to fill the whole page. Then I cut it in half, so it's 3 inches high, no matter, still filled the entire page! I noticed when I went into the print settings, and clicked on the "Scale" option, it had 165% (altho grayed out), so I set it to 50%, and it still filled the entire page, finally, after cutting it down to 3", the grayed out figure in "Scale" now shows 330%! And when I check & put 50%, it still filled the whole page!
Why does nothing I do change it from filling the entire page (and that option is NOT checked)...?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 21.5in. ,3.2 GHz i3, 12GB Ram,

Posted on Jun 16, 2015 11:26 AM

There are no replies.

Why are my print settings in preview not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.