Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete songs/albums from my 5s ?

How do I delete songs or albums from my 5s phone......tried swiping but does not work....

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 16, 2015 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2015 12:15 PM

Hello there,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you would like to delete songs or albums from your iPhone, then please follow the directions below.

Delete music and audiobooks

Remove songs, albums, or audiobooks from the Music app by swiping to the left and tapping delete.

User uploaded file

Delete music, movies, podcasts, and other content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2015 12:15 PM in response to n.d.fromsan juan capistrano

Hello there,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you would like to delete songs or albums from your iPhone, then please follow the directions below.

Delete music and audiobooks

Remove songs, albums, or audiobooks from the Music app by swiping to the left and tapping delete.

User uploaded file

Delete music, movies, podcasts, and other content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

Jun 18, 2015 12:47 PM in response to chuck_3rd

Alix......I tried your suggestion and was able to get to the DELETE but after tapping it the song and album are still there......maybe I need to drive up to the Apple store and ask someone to take a look at this thing as i have been unsuccessful in dumping DEAD SARA (I have no idea how it got there to start with). Thanks for your attempt as I appreciate your efforts......Neil

How do I delete songs/albums from my 5s ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.