Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my id is disabled and i cant undisable it, i forgot my icloud password and i dont get an email from apple when i want to reset my password, what can i do?

my apple id is disabled i cant undisable it, i forgot my icloud password and i dont get an email from apple when i try to reset it what do i do?

Posted on Jun 16, 2015 12:03 PM

1 reply

Jun 18, 2015 11:48 AM in response to Premptie15

Hello Premptie15,

It sounds like you aer trying to reset your security questions but dont seem to be getting the email sent to your rescue email address. Take a look at this article to help you try and find it:

If you didn't receive your verification or reset email

If you are unable to find it, then I would reach out to our Account Security team for additional assistance with the info in the following article:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

my id is disabled and i cant undisable it, i forgot my icloud password and i dont get an email from apple when i want to reset my password, what can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.