Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my current podcast logo showing up for subscribers, but my previous logo is still showing up in the iTunes store?

I've waited the 48 hours span to see if the image was just taking a while to retrieve, but this seems like a strange situation. I'm running my podcast through Squarespace's built in RSS blog page, which is working great other than this strange occurrence. So essentially, the subscribers are seeing the correct logo in their personal iTunes feeds, whereas if someone looks up the podcast in the iTunes store, they see the previous one.

Posted on Jun 17, 2015 9:09 AM

2 replies

Jun 17, 2015 2:03 PM in response to CUMedia

Take Roger's advice - make sure your new artwork has a different filename from your old artwork.

Also, when users subscribe to your show with the iTunes desktop application, those subscriptions have nothing to do with the iTunes Store itself. So those subscribers will see any changes in your RSS feed (including the artwork) the next time they refresh your feed after you make a change.

Why is my current podcast logo showing up for subscribers, but my previous logo is still showing up in the iTunes store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.